Once-in-a-Lifetime 5-Star Safari Adventure
A 9-Night, Four Person, Zimbabwe Safari Like No Other
Journeys by Design have created, exclusively for One Girl Can, a breathtaking 5-star safari for four. Experience the beautiful changing landscape of Zimbabwe on a nine-night adventure at three stunning Safari camps, each in its own unique geographical location; the Mana Pools, Lake Kariba, and Victoria Falls areas.
If you search for adventure off-the-beaten track, this journey is for you. Whether scouting for the Big 5 on a wildlife drive in the game-rich region of Mana Pools, travelling by pontoon boat on Lake Kariba photographing exotic birdlife, or enjoying a walking safari in the African bush, you will be spoiled for choice. Learn about conservation in Zimbabwe with the Matusadona Lion Project, hike the scenic cliffs of the Sanyati Gorge, or sit in the Siduli Hide on the edge of a waterhole to observe wildlife at close quarters. One thing is for certain, you will never forget this incredible journey to Zimbabwe.
The Art of Luxury
With this incredible package, luxury may be defined as sleeping in your beautifully furnished tent with its own ‘under the stars bath and shower’ at Changa Safari Camp, sipping your morning coffee while observing the wildlife at the busy waterhole next to the Kanga Camp, or just admiring the stunning sunset from your private balcony at the Victoria Falls Safari Club. The chance for you to experience all of these is available on this unforgettable journey.
Lapped by the waters of Lake Kariba, shaded by Mopane woodland and hidden from the world, Changa Safari Camp is an oasis of tranquility. Your stay in a luxury tent will offer you and your guests an authentic bush experience complete with “an under the stars” bath and shower. Take in the breathtaking view of the unspoilt environment from your own private deck complete with a hammock under the trees. to wait for a shower of colourful birds come to visit your tent when the sprinklers are turned on. Known for its excellent cuisine, you’ll dine alfresco on the elevated deck under the thatched open-air dining room or under the zig-zag terminalia tree, which overlooks the private beach and shoreline. Learn more at Changa Safari Camp.
Mana Pools National Park , Kanga Camp is an utterly untouched wilderness paradise. The camp is an eco-lodge situated next to a busy waterhole so you can experience your own armchair safari. The Solar-powered Kanga Camp is comprised of six tents all raised on individual wooden platforms for an elevated view over the Kanga Pan. Slip away for some quiet time on the camp’s inviting upper deck lounge under the shade of a mahogany tree or find a refreshing respite at their plunge pool. Learn more at Kanga Safari Camp.
Victoria Falls Safari Club is an exclusive 20-room boutique hotel overlooking the Zambezi National Park. This stunning location has been designed to blend harmoniously with its surrounds. The magnificent club is perched high on a sprawling plateau, with views of unspoilt bush veld and spectacular African sunsets. During your three night stay, enjoy bed & breakfast and mingle together in the central guest area which features a modern fine dining restaurant, lounge, bar and viewing deck. The majestic Victoria Falls are a UNESCO world heritage site and listed as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Situated just 4km away from the Safari Club, and measuring 1.7 km wide, the falls are the world’s longest curtain of falling water, and often referred to as “Mosi-oa-Tunya” or the Smoke that Thunders. Learn more about this leg of the journey at Victoria Falls Safari Club.
- Three nights each at Changa Safari Camp, Kanga Safari Camp and Victoria Falls Safari Club
- All internal charter flights and airport transfers for four.
- On Safari: Full board accommodation including all meals, local beverages and laundry.
- Victoria Falls Bed & Breakfast daily- with one dinner during your stay.
Estimated Value: $40,000
- International flights to Zimbabwe Harare and NOT included
- Zimbabwe visas (can be purchased on arrival for USD $30 pp.) and travel insurance
- Premier brand drinks and champagnes on safari, and lunch and dinner and all drinks at Victoria Falls Camp
- Additional activities taken at Victoria Falls
- Personal expenses, spa treatments, and gratuities
- Any new government taxes or levies that are beyond our control
- Blackout dates and booking dates apply
- Valid for May 01, 2020 – May 31st, 2021
- The prize must be taken prior to the end of May 2021
- Blackout Dates: August 7th – October 31st, 2020 / December 21st, 2020 -January 10th, 2021 / April 1st – 5th, 2021 and any public / national holidays
- Subject to availability
- This prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash
- All extras should be settled directly prior to departure