The Best of Africa With Your Best Friend
Inspirational Visit to Ushirika School in Nairobi with OGC Founder Lotte Davis
This is a once in a lifetime and exclusive opportunity to visit the Ushirika school in Nairobi, Kenya with Once Girl Can’s founder and CEO, Lotte Davis. Travelling in February 2021, you and your bestie will visit Ushirika school to meet with students to perhaps share your story, coach or mentor these inspiring students. As part of this package, you will be sponsoring two scholarships, offering a brighter future for two girls to achieve their dream of an education. During your visit to the school, there is the opportunity to meet with your sponsored students, to learn first-hand how an OGC scholarship influences their lives as well as the lives of others living and learning in the Kibera slums.
After your visit to Ushirika, you and your companion will travel on to experience a 4-night safari at Else’s Kopje, located in Meru National Park. Elewana Elsa’s Kopje remains one of the most elegant lodges in Africa, , made famous by George and joy Adamson’s biographical book and film Born Free where Elsa the lioness was raised.
Nestled into Mughwango Hill, in a spectacular setting, the lodge enjoys panoramic views over the Meru plains. Every cottage offers the perfect ‘room-with-a-view’. The park itself offers a thriving rhino sanctuary, and is famous for large elephant herds, hippo, lion, and birdlife; Meru National Park is recognized as having more diversity of animal species than any other park in East Africa
- One Girl Can Scholarship for 2 girls
- Round-trip internal flights between Wilson Airport and Meru National Park
- Park fees for Meru National Park
- Airport transfers between JKIA and both the Norfolk Fairmont Hotel and Wilson Airport.
- VIP meet and greet on arrival and departure at JK International Airport in Nairobi.
- Private meet and greet in Nairobi, including all airport transfers.
- 3 nights Superior Courtyard room at Fairmont Norfolk in Nairobi (based on double occupancy)
- 4 nights at 5 Star Else’s Kopje in Meru National Park, Kenya , for 2 ppl sharing, inclusive of meals and game drives.
- All Transport to schools
- International airfare to Nairobi
- Any additional charges, including beverages, at Else’s Kopje
- Restricted to travel in February 2021