Career Opportunity: Marketing and Program Coordinator
We are excited to have a Marketing and Program Coordinator join our dedicated and fast-growing team. Entrepreneurially minded, we are a results-oriented, non-profit organization that is driven to impact change.
You will be responsible for providing administrative and organizational support to the marketing and fundraising team. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will support in all One Girl Can initiatives to raise awareness, meet fundraising goals, and support day-to-day operations.
You will be focusing on writing communications materials including, but not limited to social media, newsletters, blog stories and assist in creating and implementing marketing initiatives.
You will support in general office administrative tasks, attend all Board meetings to take minutes, design presentations, and support the Board and Executive Director as needed.
What you offer
- • Completion of a post-secondary program in Communications, Marketing, Project Management or a related field
- • 2-year relevant work experience
- • Knowledge of principles and practices of NGO / Not-For-Profit / Fundraising an asset
- • Must have strong and polished interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- • Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop and InDesign), an asset
- • Advanced computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows based computer application and database management
- • A self-starter with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- • Ability to work independently
- • Attention to detail
- • A passion for the advancement and empowerment of women, particularly in underdeveloped countries such as Africa
Please apply with your resume, cover letter and salary expectations. Please include any writing samples. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.
- • Casual dress
- • Dental care
- • Employee assistance program
- • Extended health care
- • Flexible schedule
- • Life insurance
- • On-site gym
- • On-site parking
- • Paid time off
- • Vision care
- • Work from home
Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
What can my donation provide For a Sponsor a university student
$300Co-sponsor a university student
$500Buy a laptop for a first year university student
$1000Cover tuition expenses for a university student for one year
$3500Fully sponsor a girl for one year of university, including tuition, living expenses and laptop
$25Co-sponsor a university student
$42Buy a laptop for a first year university student
$84Cover tuition expenses for a university student for one year
$292Fully sponsor a girl for one year of university, including tuition, living expenses and laptop
What can my donation provide For a Sponsor a high school student
$50Help fund tuition for a high school girl
$250Fund six months of high school for a girl
$500Fully sponsor a girl for one year, including tuition and board
$21Fund six months of high school for a girl
$42Fully sponsor a girl for one year, including tuition and board
$84Fully sponsor two girls for one year, including tuition and board
What can my donation provide For a Unrestricted Donation
$50Your donation can help to give one desk and bench for two students.
$100Provide school spirit with two sets of sports uniforms for 25 girls so they can stay active while at school.
$250Further the voices of tomorrow with one desktop computer for journalism club.
$10Outfit a girls sports team with two sets of uniforms.
$50Promote performance and fine arts education for girls by supporting with musical instruments for music and dance groups.
$66Can help provide a water tank adequate for drinking water for a whole school.