Work 4 Change
Strengthen your organization as a leader in human rights by bringing employees together around a common cause and developing a company-culture of helping others and changing lives.
For International Women’s Day, One Girl Can is providing cost-free educational resources to bring the conversation of gender equality to the workplace.
Be the first to initiate this important conversation at work by utilizing our free resource!
• A 60-minute workshop that addresses the sensitivities in the workplace, how we view ourselves and work toward changing attitudes, impulses, and language to track personal progress towards a gender-neutral workplace.
• This experiential workshop will be facilitated by One Girl Can founder, Lotte Davis, successful entrepreneur and human rights leader in gender equality (subject to availability). She will give organizations the opportunity to engage in topical issues and build alignment and understanding amongst business teams.
• The workshop includes a presentation, team activities and fundraising ideas to bring the learnings into action.
Is your company looking for a way to make a meaningful contribution to the community and drive business results in the process?
1. Reach out to One Girl Can and confirm your organization’s participation by requesting a presentation date below.
2. Schedule a workshop with your team. Get ready to enhance workplace morale, pride, team building and employee loyalty.
3. Provide an opportunity for your employees to give back.